To be able to assign a contact person to your 360-degree-tour, first create the contact persons profile in the account settings section.
Contact persons can be assigned to a 360-degree-tour in the Tour Settings. The contact persons profile can be accessed by users of your 360-degree-tour via the contact button. In addition, when the tour starts, the picture of the contact is displayed in the welcome screen.
- In the main menu of your FEELESTATE account, open the Settings and select the menu item Contact Person.
- Click Create a new contact person.
- Enter the name and job title of the contact person.
- Optional: Upload a picture of the contact person
- Optional: Edit the e-mail-address and phone number of the contact person.
Note: The address, telephone number and e-mail.address as well as the website link are taken from the account settings for all contact profiles.
- Save the contact persons profile.